Send me to Vancouver!

I'm off to the World Peace Forum in Vancouver at the end of June. I'll be having a fund-raising evening of songs and stories in Coventry in a few weeks (email me for more details).

Meanwhile, if you'd like to help me with the fare, please go right ahead. Click the button below to donate online:

Debit/Credit cards accepted!


About Me

My name’s Alan Sprung and I was born in Coventry, England on the 16th March 1950.

I’ve been writing my own songs since about 1995. I like to write songs that encourage people to think about social and political issues that I believe are important.

I still live in Coventry with my partner, Maggie Holdsworth, and we have two lovely daughters - Ella, who was born in 1983 and Eppie, who was born in 1986.

If you need to contact me you can email me at the following address:

AlanSprung at Care4free dot net

Hope you find a song that means something to you.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial2.5 License.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

How Will We Mark This Day?

Chorus:

How will we mark this day ?
How will we mark this special day ?
From Norway, from Denmark
And England we have come
To help you to mark this day ?

We will bring you gifts from afar (x2)
Carefully crafted
With you in our minds
We will bring you gifts from afar

We will bring you the warmth in our hearts (x2)
Freely we offer
All that we can give
We will bring you the warmth in our hearts

I hope we'll all listen to you (x2)
There is much you can teach us
From all you have learnt
I hope we'll all listen to you

You are young, you are powerful too (x2)
With pride and commitment
You'll travel through this world
You are young, you are powerful too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home